Midwest Theater – A Crown Jewel in Scottsbluff!
The Historic Midwest Theater was donated to the Oregon Trail Community Foundation in 1997 to be saved and preserved for years to come.
Violin Sprouts Come To Scottsbluff!
OTCF Helps Improve Northfield Elementary Playground
Summer Camp for Handicapped Children
Carpenter Center Receives Grant for Outdoor Basketball Court
The New Outdoor Basketball Court is Finished with Grant for $2,500 from OTCF.
Ribbon Cutting at Northfield Elementary School
Ribbon Cutting to Celebrate the Improved Playground
You can make a difference in your community.
Welcome to the Oregon Trail Community Foundation
Our Mission: The Oregon Trail Community Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality, vitality and safety of life in western Nebraska and eastern Wyoming.
Who We Are
The Oregon Trail Community Foundation is a benevolent community trust organized under the laws of the State of Nebraska for the benefit of the citizens of western Nebraska and Goshen and Platte Counties in eastern Wyoming.
Statement of Purposes
The purposes of the Oregon Trail Community Foundation are to receive, administer and disburse funds for such charitable or education purposes as will, in the discretion of the Board of Directors, promote the mental, moral, intellectual and physical improvement and well-being of the inhabitants of Nebraska, and of Goshen and Platte Counties, Wyoming, and primarily of Scotts Bluff County, all regardless of race, national origin, creed, sex or age; and, without in any way limiting or restricting the foregoing but rather in enlargement and extension thereof:
To assist charitable institutions (including educational institutions not operated for profit) whether supported by private donation or public taxation.
- To improve living and working conditions.
- To provide for recreation.
- To promote and encourage the arts.
- To aid in the care and development of children.
- To aid in the care of the sick, aged and helpless.
- To aid in the rehabilitation of:
– Victims of narcotics, drugs and liquors.
– Inmates and released inmates of penal and reformatory institutions.
– Wayward and delinquent individuals.
- To promote health and the prevention of disease.
- To promote scientific research for the alleviation of human suffering.