Midwest Theater – A Crown Jewel in Scottsbluff!
The Historic Midwest Theater was donated to the Oregon Trail Community Foundation in 1997 to be saved and preserved for years to come.
Fortis Boys Choir Receives Grant To Purchase New Sound Equipment
The Fortis Boy Choir, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, is directed by Sam & Alyssa Harvey. They received a grant for new portable sound equipment.
Riverside Discovery Center Receives Grant For New Dino Dig
The New Oregon Trail Community Foundation Dino Dig- $40k Grant from OTCF to Riverside Discovery Center
OTCF Grants Twin Cities Baseball $5,000 For New Dugout
OTCF Granted WNAC $5,800 For New Landscaping & Signage
OTCF Granted $50k to WNCC’s New Performing Arts Theater
You can make a difference in your community.
Welcome to the Oregon Trail Community Foundation
Our Mission: The Oregon Trail Community Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality, vitality and safety of life in western Nebraska and eastern Wyoming.
Who We Are
The Oregon Trail Community Foundation is a benevolent community trust organized under the laws of the State of Nebraska for the benefit of the citizens of western Nebraska and Goshen and Platte Counties in eastern Wyoming.
Statement of Purposes
The purposes of the Oregon Trail Community Foundation are to receive, administer and disburse funds for such charitable or education purposes as will, in the discretion of the Board of Directors, promote the mental, moral, intellectual and physical improvement and well-being of the inhabitants of Nebraska, and of Goshen and Platte Counties, Wyoming, and primarily of Scotts Bluff County, all regardless of race, national origin, creed, sex or age; and, without in any way limiting or restricting the foregoing but rather in enlargement and extension thereof:
To assist charitable institutions (including educational institutions not operated for profit) whether supported by private donation or public taxation.
- To improve living and working conditions.
- To provide for recreation.
- To promote and encourage the arts.
- To aid in the care and development of children.
- To aid in the care of the sick, aged and helpless.
- To aid in the rehabilitation of:
– Victims of narcotics, drugs and liquors.
– Inmates and released inmates of penal and reformatory institutions.
– Wayward and delinquent individuals.
- To promote health and the prevention of disease.
- To promote scientific research for the alleviation of human suffering.
Click on the link (red) below to view full screen.OTCF Annual Report 2015